ND Sleuths: Jr. Detective Squad Information:
Kids, join your fellow sleuths in the all new ND Sleuths: Jr. Detective Squad! This is an offshoot of The Nancy Drew
Sleuths organization, just for kids! Parents and kids: we recommend you sign up for this club if you or your child is under 18!
Join Now! For kids up to 18 years of age.
For a $27.50 one time fee, you'll receive our Jr. Detective Squad Membership Kit with a cool membership card and convertible sleuth pewter charm, a set of 2 Nancy Drew pins from publisher
Grosset & Dunlap, and our neat Nancy Drew Sleuths Totebag.
With your membership kit, you'll receive a secret password to access an
online newsletter published 3 times a year with fun stuff, activities, and Nancy Drew news! Click on the newsletter graphic
above to enter your password and read up on Nancy Drew news and lots of other fun stuff!
How to Join:
on Square Market
You may purchase your Jr. Detective Squad membership here at the website by clicking on the above button to check out at our Nancy Drew Sleuth Square Shop (USA ONLY).
We take checks or money orders (USA ONLY) and also Pay Pal (USA/OUTSIDE USA). *****If you are outside the USA, there is extra shipping involved, so you must e-mail us (email@example.com) to get a proper total to pay for the membership kit.***** Our Pay Pal ID to send a payment to is firstname.lastname@example.org
USA ONLY: If sending a check or money order, send your $27.50 one time fee (payable to Nancy Drew Sleuths) (Do not send cash!!!) to:
Nancy Drew Sleuths
P.O. Box 128
Higley, AZ 85236-0128
Be sure to include the following with your payment:
1. Your name to go on the card (exact spelling) and your address, so we can send you your membership kit
2. Your e-mail address, so we can notify you that your kit is on the way and have a way to contact you for updates
Click here for a PDF printer friendly form you can
print, fill out with your member contact information, and send in.
When purchasing a membership online via Pay Pal or via our Nancy Drew Square Shop using the button above, please send us an e-mail (email@example.com) to let us
know what name to put on the card--exact spelling--and also verify the mailing address to ship the membership kit to. Without an e-mail with your information, there will be a delay in receiving your membership kit--we'll reach out to you to get this information, but if we do not hear from you within two weeks, we will refund your online payment.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a membership kit within three weeks of sending in your fee, please e-mail us!
NANCY DREW LINKS:
Classic Nancy Drew Sleuth
Nancy Drew Conventions
Nancy Drew Merchandise Shop
Nancy Drew Party Ideas
Nancy Drew Activities
Nancy Drew Crafts
Simon & Schuster:
Nancy Drew Books
Penguin Kids/Grosset & Dunlap's
Nancy Drew Page
Papercutz Nancy Drew Graphic Novels
Her Interactive Nancy Drew Computer Games
NANCY DREW LETTERS TO CAROLYN KEENE/GAMER HELP:
For Nancy Drew computer game information, tips, and hints, please visit the message boards at
To send a letter to Simon & Schuster or "Carolyn Keene", please use the following address:
Carolyn Keene c/o Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to send NANCY DREW SLEUTHS a letter to the address located above in the membership kit info, a note to parents, teachers and students: please be aware, we do not send out free Nancy Drew books/etc., so please do not ask! Here's 5 CLUES TO FINDING NANCY DREW BOOKS...
1. Your local library - it's a fabulous place to visit with shelves of fun and adventure awaiting you! Nancy Drew loved to research her mysterious cases at the local library in River Heights.
2. Your school library - if your school library doesn't have Nancy Drew books, ask for them to start carrying them.
3. Used book stores - these are great places to find all kinds of Nancy Drew and other fun books. Many at half or more off the cover prices.
4. Put them on your want list - strike up an agreement with your parents or guardians - with every good report card (etc.), you get a Nancy Drew book! Or better yet, get motivated and put a Nancy Drew-style little elbow grease into the mix - arrange to get an allowance for things you do around the house or for your family and save up for your favorite Nancy Drew books on that next trip to the bookstore.
5. Start a lending library in your neighborhood and trade books with your friends and neighbors. It's a great way to sample lots of fun books, including Nancy Drew!