ND Sleuths: Jr. Detective Squad Information:
We have discontinued our JR Detective Squad for kids - if you wish to join our regular Nancy Drew Sleuths fan group, please visit our NDS membership page to do so. Current JR. Detective Squad members, access our October 2018 newsletter to see details about your JR membership merging into our NDS membership and print out your new card! This JR Detective section will be available only for a few more months as we merge into a different site.
NANCY DREW LINKS:
Classic Nancy Drew Sleuth
Nancy Drew Conventions
Nancy Drew Merchandise Shop
Nancy Drew Party Ideas
Nancy Drew Activities
Nancy Drew Crafts
Simon & Schuster:
Nancy Drew Books
Penguin Kids/Grosset & Dunlap's
Nancy Drew Page
Papercutz Nancy Drew Graphic Novels
Her Interactive Nancy Drew Computer Games
NANCY DREW LETTERS TO CAROLYN KEENE/GAMER HELP:
For Nancy Drew computer game information, tips, and hints, please visit the message boards at
To send a letter to Simon & Schuster or "Carolyn Keene", please use the following address:
Carolyn Keene c/o Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
1230 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to send NANCY DREW SLEUTHS a letter to the address located above in the membership kit info, a note to parents, teachers and students: please be aware, we do not send out free Nancy Drew books/etc., so please do not ask! Here's 5 CLUES TO FINDING NANCY DREW BOOKS...
1. Your local library - it's a fabulous place to visit with shelves of fun and adventure awaiting you! Nancy Drew loved to research her mysterious cases at the local library in River Heights.
2. Your school library - if your school library doesn't have Nancy Drew books, ask for them to start carrying them.
3. Used book stores - these are great places to find all kinds of Nancy Drew and other fun books. Many at half or more off the cover prices.
4. Put them on your want list - strike up an agreement with your parents or guardians - with every good report card (etc.), you get a Nancy Drew book! Or better yet, get motivated and put a Nancy Drew-style little elbow grease into the mix - arrange to get an allowance for things you do around the house or for your family and save up for your favorite Nancy Drew books on that next trip to the bookstore.
5. Start a lending library in your neighborhood and trade books with your friends and neighbors. It's a great way to sample lots of fun books, including Nancy Drew!