The Mystery Behind The Nancy Drew
Nancy Drew Sleuths is an organization of Nancy Drew collectors, fans and scholars,
established on April 10, 2000 for the purpose of fostering the enduring legacy of Nancy Drew. We achieve this in part by holding annual convention(s) in which fans can follow in Nancy Drew's footsteps in real life locations where some of the books have been set, through our donations to libraries of Nancy Drew books for today's generation to discover Nancy Drew mysteries and be inspired and thrilled as many of us were as kids, and through online discussion and social media.
We began as an online discussion group and grew into much more with annual
conventions, Officially licensed Nancy Drew merchandise, Nancy Drew Book Club, and our Nancy Drew zine, The Sleuth.
We are an organization for both casual and advanced collectors, fans and
If you're on Facebook--click on the facebook logo at right. Join our Nancy Drew Fans Facebook Discussion Group too.
And follow us on Twitter: NancyDrewFans and Pinterest.
Please e-mail (email@example.com) with any questions or inquiries you may have.
Nancy Drew Sleuths--Activities & Merchandise:
Nancy Drew Sleuths Membership Information:
The Nancy Drew Sleuths is an organization for the collector and scholar--we're mostly an adult group (20s to 50s+), so we recommend
Jr. Detective Squad club we offer! It's for kids under 18. Within our Nancy Drew Sleuths organization, we focus on
series books and Nancy Drew
through our online discussion group, social media, our website, and our annual conventions. At annual conventions, our
Charity Raffles for great Nancy Drew prizes benefit area libraries. Published six times
per year, our series zine,
The Sleuth, focuses on Nancy Drew as well
as other vintage girls' and boys' series books.
Lifetime* membership in the Nancy Drew Sleuths organization is only $30.00** and is a one time
fee. You will receive a special numbered and laminated membership card along with membership information detailing your
membership and your user ID and password for the members only section of this website plus a special pewter magnifying glass charm and our Nancy Drew Sleuths Totebag. (** - There is an additional shipping charge for anyone outside the USA in Canada or Overseas - if you live outside the USA and wish to join us, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure our your total with shipping!)
How to Become a Member:
on Square Market
You may purchase your lifetime membership here at the website by clicking on the above
button - to check out and order the membership kit at our Nancy Drew Square Shop.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU SUBSCRIBE ONLINE USING THE SQUARE BUTTON: Please E-mail us at email@example.com if you need to specify anyone specifically for the membership card--otherwise, the ship to name/address used with the payment, will be the name/address used for the cart and kit.
We also take checks & money orders (USA ONLY) or Pay Pal too. (Pay Pal ID: to send $ to is: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send your $30.00 lifetime membership
fee (payable to Nancy Drew Sleuths) (Do not send cash!) to:
Nancy Drew Sleuths
P.O. Box 128
Higley, AZ 85236-0128
Be sure to include the following with your payment:
1. Your name for the membership card and your address, so we can send you your membership kit
2. Your e-mail address for our e-mail updates
Click here for a PDF printer friendly form you can
print, fill out with your member contact information, and send in.
Lifetime Membership Dues: $30.00
*****PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a membership kit within three weeks of sending in your fee, please e-mail us!*****
* - Lifetime membership is conditioned upon good etiquette and good behavior that's Nancy-like among members with respect to attitude and the treatment of other members, etc.. We don't accept nor tolerate any "Topham Sisters"! ;) (A The Secret of the Old Clock reference...)
FOR KIDS ONLY: If you're a parent who wants to sign their child up or a child 18 and under, we recommend you sign up for our
Jr. Detective Squad which will probably be
more suitable for those under 18!
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to send NANCY DREW SLEUTHS a letter to the address located above in the membership kit info, a note to parents, teachers and students: please be aware, we do not send out free Nancy Drew books/etc., so please do not ask! Here's 5 CLUES TO FINDING NANCY DREW BOOKS...
1. Your local library - it's a fabulous place to visit with shelves of fun and adventure awaiting you! Nancy Drew loved to research her mysterious cases at the local library in River Heights.
2. Your school library - if your school library doesn't have Nancy Drew books, ask for them to start carrying them.
3. Used book stores - these are great places to find all kinds of Nancy Drew and other fun books. Many at half or more off the cover prices.
4. Put them on your want list - strike up an agreement with your parents or guardians - with every good report card (etc.), you get a Nancy Drew book! Or better yet, get motivated and put a Nancy Drew-style little elbow grease into the mix - arrange to get an allowance for things you do around the house or for your family and save up for your favorite Nancy Drew books on that next trip to the bookstore.
5. Start a lending library in your neighborhood and trade books with your friends and neighbors. It's a great way to sample lots of fun books, including Nancy Drew!